A strong business plan is a must for all businesses. It’s about more than simply mapping out your journey, it’s about producing a formalised and structured document to support any application for external funding.
How can we help you write a business plan?
Whatever your reason for producing a business plan, the first thing we will do is to make you think about your business and how you’re going to get from where you are now to where you want to be.
A comprehensive business plan is fundamental to securing your company’s future and we will take you through the stages to produce a winning document; tailored to suit the type of funding you are looking to secure.
Talking to your audience
The funding industry is fast-paced and subject to change and our experienced team is able to respond accordingly. In the main, investors will need to see that:
- You are in control of your business
- Its future is sustainable
- It has profit-making capability
- You are supported by a strong management team
- The business has scalability
- A strong exit plan is in place
When to consider business plan mentoring?
Many businesses underestimate the true value of being able to present themselves for the future. You will need to show that you are prepared for the obstacles as well as the opportunities.
Any of these challenges sound familiar? Perhaps it’s time to write a plan for your business.
- My premises are too small to accommodate a growing team
- I don’t have enough storage to be able to buy materials in bulk
- I have a great idea but don’t have the funds to develop it
- Our market is becoming more competitive
- Rising diesel costs make it hard to grow our fleet
- I need to employ two new sales people to meet demand
Download our Whitepaper
“Pegasus helped to prepare the business plan and the financial model. They guided us through the process leading to the successful investment. We would not have been able to get the funding needed without the efforts of the Pegasus team!”